Fish

I was wondering if any of you could suggest a shaper for me. I’m in San Luis Obispo, and looking for someone who could shape me a fish. I currently ride a longboard, but am looking for something a little more loose and manueverable that will still handle the weak/mushy waves of Morro Rock or Pismo. I am thinking of a fish becuase of the wide tail, and all the good things I hear about them on here. Whats the deal on supercharged fish, too? Is this done to make it faster? I’m 6’2", 170 lbs, 18 years old, and in good shape, and a decent longboarder. What size/dimensions do you think would suit me best? I’m going twin fin for sure, doing it right. Thanks for any input.

I was wondering if any of you could suggest a shaper for me. I’m in San > Luis Obispo, and looking for someone who could shape me a fish. I > currently ride a longboard, but am looking for something a little more > loose and manueverable that will still handle the weak/mushy waves of > Morro Rock or Pismo. I am thinking of a fish becuase of the wide tail, and > all the good things I hear about them on here. Whats the deal on > supercharged fish, too? Is this done to make it faster? I’m 6’2", 170 > lbs, 18 years old, and in good shape, and a decent longboarder. What > size/dimensions do you think would suit me best? I’m going twin fin for > sure, doing it right. Thanks for any input. There is a wealth of information in the archives. Herb is the Supercharger developer, and he is one hell of a shaper. Steve Brom makes a great fish as well. If you hit the archives you should have a couple of hours worth of information. Check it out and show Mike the love with the paypal button on the bottom of the page. Magoo

Alex, hook up with Herb Spitzer, his fish on the board page look sweet. If your looking for a local shaper, get in touch with Shane Stoneman through CCS. He makes a nice looking fish as well.

I was wondering if any of you could suggest a shaper for me. I’m in San > Luis Obispo, and looking for someone who could shape me a fish. I > currently ride a longboard, but am looking for something a little more > loose and manueverable that will still handle the weak/mushy waves of > Morro Rock or Pismo. I am thinking of a fish becuase of the wide tail, and > all the good things I hear about them on here. Whats the deal on > supercharged fish, too? Is this done to make it faster? I’m 6’2", 170 > lbs, 18 years old, and in good shape, and a decent longboarder. What > size/dimensions do you think would suit me best? I’m going twin fin for > sure, doing it right. Thanks for any input. if you can get him to do it, i would have Dave Parmenter make you one.try contacting him through Moondoggies.

hey alex, do you go to cal poly up there?? email me: -steve