Fixing an EPS Rail Tear Out

spent some time shaping my first eps board today and i came into some problems. in some spots on the rails there are slight indentations that span about 2 to 3 inches in length, 1/4 inch wide, and are about 1/4 to 1/2 inches deep. they are in the curvature of the rail, so my question is, what can i use to fill these tears that will fill well enough that i can blend the curve back into the rail through sanding?

i got some DAP spackle today to be used for sealing later. can i use this stuff, but without diluting it?

any help would be great.

thanks

spent some time shaping my first eps board today and i came into some problems. in some spots on the rails there are slight indentations that span about 2 to 3 inches in length, 1/4 inch wide, and are about 1/4 to 1/2 inches deep. they are in the curvature of the rail, so my question is, what can i use to fill these tears that will fill well enough that i can blend the curve back into the rail through sanding?

i got some DAP spackle today to be used for sealing later. can i use this stuff, but without diluting it?

any help would be great.

thanks