Flyin'Low to Avoid Radar..........my situation,with a up side to it!

…Hey folks sorry for the slow responses lately,I’ve been battling it out with my HOA ,and the city.Seems that I might come out of this smelling like a rose!The HOA fined me for ,“continuing to construct surfboards”,when infact I haven’t built a board in several months.I contacted the city code inforcer(finally after several attempts)and he informed me that the case was closed and that on his inspection of the complaints filed with the fire dept. he found no evidence of the manufacturing of surfboards either at my garage or by inspection of my trash cans.In fact the case was closed several weeks ago,and the HOA was informed by him of this,but the HOA still fined me after the fact.Tonight is the monthly board meeting…can you say lawsuit?..forget that how about a trip to the DA’s office. …Scott W.To answer your question, NO I’ll never quit!!!I just have some excess stuff someone can have.Herb

.In fact the case was closed several weeks > ago,and the HOA was informed by him of this,but the HOA still fined me > after the fact.Tonight is the monthly board meeting…can you say > lawsuit?..forget that how about a trip to the DA’s office. Herb, I never realized how totally freaking insane so many people were until I left work one Monday after only 11 hours to go to my HOA meeting. In this case there was a board of actually decent people volunteering their time, up against several rude, confrontational, nut cases…our neighbors, who we would wave to going to and from work every day. Totally, obviously in the wrong on their issues at least on this night. Rather than make a rational, calm request to the board they mounted a recall vote and had the entire board thrown off…and then not one of them ran to replace the departed volunteers. I never went to another HOA meeting without a strong drink in hand and boots on in case it got out of control. We got out of there when opportunity arose a year later. Funny, we know almost all our neighbors now that we are free of an “Association”. Obviously the reverse of your situation. While confronting people with your superior firepower can be very entertaining, and you might well deserve “the moment”, you might try the calm approach and see if that gets you anywhere. The wild looniness of our former group really made living there uneasy. Nels

spitzersuperchargers@earthlink.net

Get over it and move on.

Get over it and move on. …it’s not over …it’s just starting.

what’s an HOA? does anyone know how to get permits for opening a shop? it seems pretty impossible these days

what’s an HOA? does anyone know how to get permits for opening a shop? it > seems pretty impossible these days Home Owner’s Association…or for some Hell On All counts…all with rules against working out of your house

…If Herb needs a shaping room then he can bring his materials to my house and build all he wants! F- the city…F-the HOS Bring it to me. Ray …I’ve got the room …and it anit no probs here!

Get over it and move on. No Need he can come to my house…hey why don’t come with him I haven’t had a live moving targ in awhile