foam tests *PIC*

hi, i did some test with different foams. I take 3 pieces of foam from the rail and skin them into the same shape. The clark and homeblown where laminated with 1 layer of 6oz and polyester. The E.P.S. was laminated also with 1 layer 6 oz and epoxy. I put a 20 kilo weight on the foam with a bar from 20mm diameter on top of the foam. The homeblown and the clark delaminated hard. The epoxy…no delamination. It was much harder too pull the glas of the EPS, pieces came out of the foam. Geert

I have laminated Clark and Homeblown homeblown has some small defect on colored blank after some hours or also the day after appears on the color (above all dark colors like red and blue) much small air yellow bubble all to the rail are noticed more look like gas. I dont think is water color because With other foam brand not appear. http://www.theglasser.com

hi, i did some test with different foams. I take 3 pieces of foam from the > rail and skin them into the same shape. The clark and homeblown where > laminated with 1 layer of 6oz and polyester. The E.P.S. was laminated also > with 1 layer 6 oz and epoxy. I put a 20 kilo weight on the foam with a bar > from 20mm diameter on top of the foam. The homeblown and the clark > delaminated hard. The epoxy…no delamination. It was much harder too pull > the glas of the EPS, pieces came out of the foam.>>> Geert Great test of these foams BUT WHAT ARE YOU LOOK AT??? Are you not just looking at density of foam, even cell structure, more density so as to with-hold the weight. These examples show that the density broke down, glass delaminated. Did you try the difference between the various CLARK foam densities - similar results??

Great test of these foams BUT WHAT ARE YOU LOOK AT??? Are you not just > looking at density of foam, even cell structure, more density so as to > with-hold the weight. These examples show that the density broke down, > glass delaminated. Did you try the difference between the various CLARK > foam densities - similar results?? Greet Let me send you some of Southcoast foam and compare it you samples Ok Rabbit my Emial http://www.southcoastfoam.com.au

Great test of these foams BUT WHAT ARE YOU LOOK AT??? Are you not just > looking at density of foam, even cell structure, more density so as to > with-hold the weight. These examples show that the density broke down, > glass delaminated. Did you try the difference between the various CLARK > foam densities - similar results?? no i did not test differant foam densitees, i take the samples with me from a trip too England. I use eps-epoxy and wanted too see the difference in ding resistance and delaminaton problems. The ting is, eps sucks water, but not when its not delaminating. greetings