?? For Herb

I was wondering what Bit and cutting tool you are using to install the RED X system. I just got everything from Tom and need to know what saw and bit to use since i dont have the big air system that they are using. I heard you do yours by hand. If you don’t mind, let me know what saw and bits you use. Thanks, and i like your boards that you post and all the info. Thanks again, Stephen Berube

I was wondering what Bit and cutting tool you are using to install the RED > X system. I just got everything from Tom and need to know what saw and bit > to use since i dont have the big air system that they are using. I heard > you do yours by hand. If you don’t mind, let me know what saw and bits you > use. Thanks, and i like your boards that you post and all the info. Thanks > again, Stephen Berube …Nothing special,I use a 1/2"long x 1/4"shank,and a 3-1/2"long x 1/4"shank double fluted type router bit…or a HomeDepot 3-1/2" saw drillbit.Herb

…Nothing special,I use a 1/2"long x 1/4"shank,and a > 3-1/2"long x 1/4"shank double fluted type router bit…or > a HomeDepot 3-1/2" saw drillbit.Herb Herb, How about those pics or plans to make jigs for red-x and other fin systems? I know your really busy but thanks in advance Mark

Herb,>>> How about those pics or plans to make jigs for red-x and other fin > systems?>>> I know your really busy but thanks in advance>>> Mark …Funny you should ask I just took the roll of film in today!I will pick the photos up in the afternoon,and hopefully post this evening.Herb

…Funny you should ask I just took the roll of film in today!I > will pick the photos up in the afternoon,and hopefully post this > evening.Herb Herb, You are the MAN !!! Mark

…Nothing special,I use a 1/2"long x 1/4"shank,and a > 3-1/2"long x 1/4"shank double fluted type router bit…or > a HomeDepot 3-1/2" saw drillbit.Herb Thanks for the help Herb. I’ll give it a try. Thanks, Stephen Berube