free the fins

from publishment in another forum this truth secret has been revealed) wear a helmut and ride your boards without a fins. its a True fact that they all go faster witout the fins dragging down underneath anyways. To be fin free is the next design of the futrue and the full truth has been keep from the masses. So believe will be. It has always been. This istruely a real design of the future, except its really now. I have revealed this to you, now go forward and fully recreate.

from publishment in another forum this truth secret has been revealed)>>> wear a helmut and ride your boards without a fins. its a True fact that > they all go faster witout the fins dragging down underneath anyways. To be > fin free is the next design of the futrue and the full truth has been keep > from the masses. So believe will be. It has always been. This istruely a > real design of the future, except its really now. I have revealed this to > you, now go forward and fully recreate. …Hey,Dale gee,why didn’t we think of it?hahaha,Herb

…Hey,Dale gee,why didn’t we think of it?hahaha,Herb Herb, “Sandy” also posted something similar in a forum thread in www.longboard.net in response to Swaylocks contributor, “ajl”. Fortunately for me, I have nothing to do with his current revelations… Dale

hahaha. good one herb. mine’s still in the works. hey sandy… thanks for the tip -steve

hahaha. good one herb.>>> mine’s still in the works.>>> hey sandy… thanks for the tip>>> -steve …where Doc got his idea,hummm?Herb

Hey Sandy, Are you related to Coral? And speaking of Coral, where is that little girl? I think we’re in need of some editorial irrigation… Newbs