Full size HWS plans for beer

Hi all…I’ve begun the sad process of packing up our lives for a move (far, far) away from the coast. I’ve got a handful of full scale ribs/stringer/half outline printouts for some HWS boards that I never ended up building. These were all drawn by me via akushaper/hollowboard builder and printed at kinkos on regular paper–no guarantees that they are awesome, but I’ve only had 1 dud board and that was before I knew anything about building boards. I’d rather see them go to someone who will build them than to move them with us, as it seems unlikely that I’ll want to make a bunch more surfboards in Ohio. I was thinking a fair trade would be a couple nice beers, plans cost me about $15 each to print…too busy to bother with shipping, but they can be picked up in Ventura, CA. Any takers?
There is a 10’ Bing inspired pig, a 9’2" (I’ve built this one before, see: http://riodeloso.com/galleryinstall/main.php?g2_itemId=639 ), and a 7’4" big shortboard/funboard.

Condolences bro, but life can take unexpected twists and dump u back on the coast, you never know. I was 54 when I picked it up again, so keep the faith!

Thanks Huck…at least we still have family and friends in coastal California and Maui, and my wife also surfs, so it isn’t a hard sell to get a surf vacation on the books…just harder to do after work or on a regular basis!