future fin box screw up...

my glasser mistakingly put my future fin box on the wrong side of my pencil mark. now one fin is 1/4" closer to the rail than the other. he was very apologetic and offered to have it removed and reset. said it wouldn’t look “too bad.” my question/s are thus. has anyone had success/failure in doing just that? specifically with the FUTURE fin box? what sort of result can i expect? is it worth the effort? how would having one fin closer to the rail than the other (thruster setup) affect the boards performance? thanks in advance. kirk

my glasser mistakingly put my future fin box on the wrong side of my > pencil mark. now one fin is 1/4" closer to the rail than the other.>>> he was very apologetic and offered to have it removed and reset. said it > wouldn’t look “too bad.”>>> my question/s are thus. has anyone had success/failure in doing just that? > specifically with the FUTURE fin box? what sort of result can i expect? is > it worth the effort? how would having one fin closer to the rail than the > other (thruster setup) affect the boards performance?>>> thanks in advance.>>> kirk …What are you fins set at? and the original settings?(trailing edge from the rail).I would ride the board and if you like it then there’s no need to have them reset…I set fins as close as 5/8" from the rail,and my personal boards are set from 7/8" to 1-1/8".Herb