Future Fin Box Thread Size

I have some damaged set screw threads in a future fin box that I need to repair. Does anyone know the thread pitch on these? I tried the search, but… yikes.

Thanks!

Found it - it’s 10/32 for future searches. FCS is the metric one

Directly from futures website. My input is in caps.

Q: How do you fix a stripped screw?
A:

Step 1: Clean the box in question with a little fresh water to remove any sand or grit and make sure the screw hole and work area are clean and dry.
Step 2: When dry, use masking tape to cover the screw hole on the inside cavity of the box so the resin doesn't run out the bottom of the hole.

-----pressing wax up into the inside of the box sealing the hole works better than tape----
Step 3: Prepare the epoxy by following the instructions on the back of the package. Fill the screw hole with the five minute epoxy. NOTE: Leave a little void at the top of the screw hole, to allow the drill to be started easier. Allow the epoxy to dry for a few hours. LET IT DRY FOR A DAY IN WARM AREA.

USE EPOXY THAT BONDS TO PLASTIC - ACE HARDWARE SELLS SOME THAT IS DESIGNED TO WORK WITH PLASTIC.
Step 4: Use the #21 drill bit to drill a hole through the epoxy following angle of the original screw hole.

STEP 5 AND 6 ARE NOT NECESSARY, THE SCREW IS SELF TAPPING.
Step 5: Now use the 10/24 tap to re-tap the drilled hole following the angle of the original screw hole.
Step 6: Screw in screw and check for tightness, then go for a surf!

TOTAL COST LESS THAN $5 FOR DRILLBIT AND EPOXY.

I tried using another method prior to using the epoxy. It involved heating the grub screw up so that it would melt threads into place. Not a good idea, it will also warp the screw hole.

Hope this helps.

yup, 10-32