G Cooper

Gene, I met Blackie at HB on Saturday. Good guy. He had your green and yellow Longboard with the deep concave and pulled tail. My compliments on the symmetry and overall quality of the board. It looked sweet and Blackie says it rides like a dream. Magoo

Gene posts on here??

Gene posts on here?? I met Blackie on Sunday at Refugio, mathmatics wizard and great guy…Gene was there as well. bb

I sure do read the swaylocks website peoples. Im currently working on my new designs for 2003, foremost of which is the lightweight concrete surfboard, made from a new space age concrete that floats. It will be glassed in carbon fibre and will be indestructable. Im taking orders now for production in mid june 03. US$ 5499.00

sign me up for two of them

make that 3 if it is a bonzer

… Dale has built one like that years ago…come up with something new!!!.. I sure do read the swaylocks website peoples. Im currently working on my > new designs for 2003, foremost of which is the lightweight concrete > surfboard, made from a new space age concrete that floats. It will be > glassed in carbon fibre and will be indestructable. Im taking orders now > for production in mid june 03.>>> US$ 5499.00

…Dale built one like that years ago…come up with something new!!!..>>> I sure do read the swaylocks website peoples. Im currently working on my > new designs for 2003, foremost of which is the lightweight concrete > surfboard, made from a new space age concrete that floats. It will be > glassed in carbon fibre and will be indestructable. Im taking orders now > for production in mid june 03.>>> US$ 5499.00

Gene,>>> I met Blackie at HB on Saturday.>>> Good guy.>>> He had your green and yellow Longboard with the deep concave and pulled > tail. My compliments on the symmetry and overall quality of the board. It > looked sweet and Blackie says it rides like a dream.>>> Magoo thanks magoo, blackie talked me out of that board. looks like i’ll have to make myself a new one. shoot me an email if you want to go for a surf, i’ll be down your way on thurs afternoon and friday. gene

Hey Gene, I live very close to Magoo…could you bring me a 9’9" hornet, opaque blood red? I will give you my first born child!!

thanks magoo, blackie talked me out of that board. looks like i’ll have to > make myself a new one. shoot me an email if you want to go for a surf, > i’ll be down your way on thurs afternoon and friday. gene I may be able to pull Friday off. Shoot me your e-mail address and lets see if we can set it up. Magoo