G&S Star box fins

Anyone out there know of these fins, or have any for sale? They where a 70’s G&S fin box system. thanks!

Anyone out there know of these fins, or have any for sale? They where a > 70’s G&S fin box system. thanks! They were manufactured by Gordon Plastics here in the USA, under license from Ben Lexcon, the wing keel designer, in the early to mid 80’S. The Australian Co. for a reason I don’t know pulled the plug and over night they were unavailible. For me this was good, I had figured out how to easily build a replacement fiberglass fin for them and was kepy busy for many years. The plastic fin would snap at the rear indent after becoming brittle to salt water and UV.

They were manufactured by Gordon Plastics here in the USA, under license > from Ben Lexcon, the wing keel designer, in the early to mid 80’S. The > Australian Co. for a reason I don’t know pulled the plug and over night > they were unavailible. For me this was good, I had figured out how to > easily build a replacement fiberglass fin for them and was kepy busy for > many years. The plastic fin would snap at the rear indent after becoming > brittle to salt water and UV. Thanks Jim, thats more information than I hoped for, I’ll just modify a set of box fins to fit.