German Shapers - who wants to order EPS blanks from atuacore with me?

Hi there!

just a quick message to Florian and other (southern) German shapers… (Who’s actually out there lurking like me???) I will be ordering some EPS blanks from atuacore/ France within the next weeks. If you are not familiar with them: They cut out outlines and rocker profiles that the shaper can design online and they glue in stringers - check this here: http://www.atuacores.com/surfshop/accueil.php

I have shaped about ten boards using their blanks and like the material. Shipping costs are around 80 Euros, maybe more this time as I’ll order a longboard for the first time. Ordering together means we could split shipping costs. I’m in Ulm, so southern Germany (maybe Austria) would make sense… Positive side effect would be getting to know other shapers (not that many around here, eh?)

Looking forward to hearing from you…

KM

I’ve also ordered Probox from Hawaii and would like to do so again. Postage and customs are pretty expensive but we could share that as well…

If I lived closer I wood.

I’d like to participate in a probox order. I live in belgium.

But I’m not a professional, so I won’t take a large quantity.

Hans

thanks for asking, but I’m more into the xps selfmade blank at the moment. you know, the cheap garage board where you end up spending more time and money fixing problems you wouldn’t have if you used proper material from the beginning, haha:)

Florian,

I know what you are talking about :slight_smile: I recycled some windsurfers myself and used building materials as surfboard blanks that turned out way too soft… that’s why I turned to high density EPS…

nice builds by the way!

Hi Hans! I will order just a few boxes myself. pm me. a friend of mine might bring some from Australia…

If you lived closer I would introduce you to my Krautrock friends Dieter and Kurt

[quote="$1"]

[quote="$1"]

If I lived closer I wood.

[/quote]

If you lived closer I would introduce you to my Krautrock friends Dieter and Kurt

[/quote]

Classic, thanks for the laugh!

Thank YOU for the laugh - I didn’t know Myer’s earlier stuff,  I really liked it. Pretty spot on if you ask me (and I am se tsherman expert here).