ghunt

Lets all face it. G.Hunt is producing some beautiful boards. That 9’10" is another winner in my book. Can’t see the art too well though, Any close-ups Mr.Hunt? Also, did you do the glassing? EJ

Thanks, Eric…I owe a lot to swaylocks. I’m just glad people are asking for them as it keeps me busy, and gaining experience. I wish I had the facilities to glass, but for now Mike & Tim at Shoreline take care of it. I agree, they do great work. As for the artwork, I’ll be posting an 8’6" gun this weekend and will be sure to zoom in on the logo. Fyi, this was the Clark 9’9"W.>>> Lets all face it. G.Hunt is producing some beautiful boards. That > 9’10" is another winner in my book. Can’t see the art too well > though, Any close-ups Mr.Hunt?>>> Also, did you do the glassing?>>> EJ

Lets all face it. G.Hunt is producing some beautiful boards. That > 9’10" is another winner in my book. Can’t see the art too well > though, Any close-ups Mr.Hunt?>>> Also, did you do the glassing?>>> EJ No kidding. That’s good stuff. This last board got me thinkin’ that it’s time open up the shop again. It’s been almost a year and the planer needs a workout. And the site looks great too. It’s bookmarked and I’ll be checking back for updates. By the way did you see the mention you got on longboard.net? Check it out: http://www.longboard.net/wwwboard/messages/9075.html

Greggggg…You rock bro! Your boards look great! I like the new one most of all! Great color! Did u paint that one? I wanted to shape boards like that…but I am going through some rough times with money…so for now I will just admire your work. [smile]

Thanks. Nice mention on longboard.net…wow, that’s a compliment if I’ve ever heard one. The website is new and it serves to promote my hobby…I’d love to move up to 5 boards/year [wink] !!>>> No kidding. That’s good stuff. This last board got me thinkin’ that it’s > time open up the shop again. It’s been almost a year and the planer needs > a workout.>>> And the site looks great too. It’s bookmarked and I’ll be checking back > for updates.>>> By the way did you see the mention you got on longboard.net? Check it out: