Glassing tonight.

This revolutionary funshape takes advantage of state-of-the-art technology popularized by the United States Military, known as K.I.S.S. …

Clear epoxy on bare EPS foam, no paint, just a logo. 2+1 fins. Double 5.6 oz. S-2 top and bottom. Will be sanded finish, no gloss.

Bellied nose to flat tail. No concaves or channels. Rails begin 50/50 in the nose, become razor edged just before the fins. And they will be razor edged when I’m done sanding :stuck_out_tongue:

Good stuff mate!. I glassed the deck of my latest today, and i’ll hopefully get the deck hotcoated tonight, missus permitting haha. Nice to see im not the only one who has a messy shed haha. How long, wide, thick??

Missus still not home, and it’s done hahaha!

Yea my antisurfing spouse just ignored me when I walked past to flaunt my latest shape … she’s so hateful even the cat avoids her :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I’m waiting for that funshape to gel up a bit so I can trim the yuckies off of it, then glass one side of my pintail before I call it a night. In the meantime I’m putting concrete floor sealer on my gun. Amazing how good that stuff will shine if you sand to 1500 first. Dang near as good looking as a poly gloss, but without the stink and extra cost/work

And here’s the pintail – hotcoat tomorrow, then time to start sanding

:open_mouth:

7’5", 21", 3" thick :smiley: