got board?

hey does an1 have a nice 7’6" board well replay if so and price

Where do you live and what’s your email? > hey does an1 have a nice 7’6" board well replay if so and price

sweet some1 answered i live in jacksonville florida my e-mail address is but make the subject something that would make me open it

sweet some1 answered i live in jacksonville florida my e-mail address is > but make the subject something that would make me open > it o and i also have an AIM screen name its Punk For Misfits

Sorry, I make boards on the west coast. Maybe someone else out there?

ok thanx anyways

ok thanx anyways Dude, check in a fluidgroove.net a local Jax website and surf report. They have a message board with a buy/sell page. Depending on how much you wanna spend, Jax Bch has a couple really good shapers. Try Clay Bennett or Mystic, links on the fluidgroove page. http://www.fluidgroove.net

hahahahaha u think im stupid or sumthing golly i live in jax y go o website and pay 100 bucks more when i go to the store and by it off hand im not rich either

what kinda board are you looking for? hybrid funboard fishy big guy tri egg or what?

i dont really kno to much bout boards but im lookin for a nice fun between 7-8 foot board cheap i dont have a job so not to much money

how much are you willing to spend?

i dont kno probally no more than $4 hundred maybe even $350 i have a low budget im 13 and have no job just $25 a month y u got a baord? got pics send em

what’s your email?

seagullkid3@aol.com