Great Job Swaylock

Mike, I just want to say GREAT JOB!!! I just found out yesterday that the site was up and running again. My old bookmmark wasnt working. Herb Spitz let me know you were back. SO glad to be able to check the site again. While the site was being redone, I had the pleasure of meeting Cheyne Horan at Haleiwa a few days before that epic session he and the other tow boarders scored at Jaws. He is a totally cool guy. He was more than happy to show me his board, a McCoy Nugget, and the funny looking fin on it. Went on to tell me what he was up to and such. So full of good vibes. Well I’m glad to see the site up and running again, keep up the good work. FD

Mike,>>> I just want to say GREAT JOB!!! I just found out yesterday that the site > was up and running again. My old bookmmark wasnt working. Herb Spitz let > me know you were back. SO glad to be able to check the site again. While > the site was being redone, I had the pleasure of meeting Cheyne Horan at > Haleiwa a few days before that epic session he and the other tow boarders > scored at Jaws. He is a totally cool guy. He was more than happy to show > me his board, a McCoy Nugget, and the funny looking fin on it. Went on to > tell me what he was up to and such. So full of good vibes. Well I’m glad > to see the site up and running again, keep up the good work.>>> FD Hey Foam Dust, Cheyne is a regular guy for sure, what did his board look like? I know McCoy makes a fin he calls a wing fin. There are photos of them under Accessories at his web-site-- http://www.mccoysurfboards.com/ was the fin one of those or something different. Good Surfin’, Rich

Hey Foam Dust,>>> Cheyne is a regular guy for sure, what did his board look like? I know > McCoy makes a fin he calls a wing fin. There are photos of them under > Accessories at his web-site-- http://www.mccoysurfboards.com/ was the fin > one of those or something different.>>> Good Surfin’, Rich Rich, Cheynes board was a 7 foot Nugget, 19 3/4" wide, the tail was like 16", nose around 13". Pretty much like the nugget in the McCoy website. He was using a gull wing fin (like the one on the website), looking to be about 9" in height. I only saw him catch one or two average waves so its hard to say what the board could really do. That was an extraordinary day for me, besides Cheyne, Bonga Perkins was out ripping on a 6 foot something Schaper round pin single fin, as was Ben Aipa on a 10’2" epoxy stinger he has coming out thru Board Works. The icing on the cake that day was seeing Joel Tudor cruising out at Pipe on a Pipliner looking longboard. Aloha, FD

Rich,>>> Cheynes board was a 7 foot Nugget, 19 3/4" wide, the tail was like > 16", nose around 13". Pretty much like the nugget in the McCoy > website. He was using a gull wing fin (like the one on the website), > looking to be about 9" in height. I only saw him catch one or two > average waves so its hard to say what the board could really do. That was > an extraordinary day for me, besides Cheyne, Bonga Perkins was out ripping > on a 6 foot something Schaper round pin single fin, as was Ben Aipa on a > 10’2" epoxy stinger he has coming out thru Board Works. The icing on > the cake that day was seeing Joel Tudor cruising out at Pipe on a Pipliner > looking longboard.>>> Aloha,>>> FD Hey F.D. Thanks for the feed back. It’s appreciated. Sounds like a real special day you had there. It great to watch the really talented surfers in their watery home. Mahalo, Rich