Hap Jacobs boards

Any opinions on Hap Jacobs boards? I’m interested in his 211 which is a hybrid model/high peformace type mid-length. Thanks

Makes some of the most beautiful longboards. Still shaping and taking custom orders since the 1950’s>>> Any opinions on Hap Jacobs boards? I’m interested in his 211 which is a > hybrid model/high peformace type mid-length.>>> Thanks

Hap is one of the main pillars in ole’school surfcraft industry. If you like the way he shapes and find something of his suits your style go for it. You won’t be sorry if you get one of his boards. They look real classy and surf that way too. When ever I go in a shop that has his boards in it the quality of the work is always as good or better than anything they have. I have three friends that have his boards and won’t surf anything else. The 211 looks like a lot of fun if it suits the conditions you’ll be riding in. Mahalo, Rich

Any opinions on Hap Jacobs boards? I’m interested in his 211 which is a > hybrid model/high peformace type mid-length.>>> Thanks Rich, I’ll be surfing 3’to 8’ surf - reef, point, etc. What conditions is this board suited for if you know.

Rich,>>> I’ll be surfing 3’to 8’ surf - reef, point, etc. What conditions is this > board suited for if you know. I don’t know how much you weigh, how good of a surfer you are or what the wave conditions you’ll be riding in. I will say that the board is kind of an allround mid-length hybrid design with little hips on it to give a little more lift, easier to turn and make taking off a little easier. I not sure what the specks are but the board is a real smooth looking thing and I’m sure a good surfer could handle 8 foot surf with it pretty well. The lines are pretty gentle and it looks like it’s wide enough to be a pretty versitle board. There’s been one sitting down at one of the local shops here in S.C. for a few months. It’s hard for me to believe no one’s grabbed it up. It has a lot more appeal to me than all those popouts I see people buying. Mahalo, Rich

a god among men

a god among men I’ve never ridden either a Jacobs or a Velzy/Jacobs that didn’t work…

a god among men gb’s mine

a god among men some sign please