harpoonious eapstre

on this auspicious easter

beyond wishes of pagan rebirth of the yearly cycle

and that of christian resurection

and

org religious secular concerns

universal…

be sure to ad here to the most primary of principles…

dont let the choclate bunny melt on your hands.

…ambrose…

my people prefer to wait until the day AFTER easter to get our chocolate bunnies. the price drops 75%!!! shalom…

~ brandon.

…Soulstice, Shalom is a jewish //Hebrew word used to salute or like a kind of “nickname” for God…

not used in Catholic/Christian festivity

Lol, I think he knows that, judging by his previous comments about waiting the next day to buy his Easter candy. -Carl

I thought a shalom was a unit of trading shellfish…

but that isnt kosher …

…ambrose…

pagans melt bunnies into may poles

getem before they are souled out…

Just back from church and that was the best laugh I’ve had all day. Thanks Brandon!

Quote:

my people prefer to wait until the day AFTER easter to get our chocolate bunnies. the price drops 75%!!! shalom…

~ brandon.

Ah, good one! You gotta laugh out of me.

In a week or two I’m going to buy a whole crate of leftover marshmallow “Peeps” and try to make a surfboard blank out of them…they get pretty solid with age.

Easter . . . 40 days after Mardi Gras the sect of Christianity rests and their abstiance from whatever is set free. during that time . . . a blank was born . . .

But I have waited to long. For the past 2 weeks, the RR bottles have sat, the blank has sat. The artists are finishing the rice lams soon. the ground crews will construct the cardboard box to rest the blank. no break in the weather.

61 degrees average temperature . . . average 80% humidity . . . june gloom sits upon the doorway of abril . . .

the environment rests at the low border end of the magic RR range 60-85 degrees F . . . fears of previous posts circle upon my dreams, entire hotcoated bottoms and rails sliding off like a blanket pulled off your spouse in the random roll of uneasy sleep.

Butt kicking for poly lam and sanding resin gallons and catalyst at mitches but . . . the space shuttle sits . . . the launch window narrows . . .

time to roll the dice

this is my easter . . .

just got back from CVS pharmacy – chocolate truffle eggs for 33 cents each!, and russel stover caramel-filled chocolate bunnies for 50 cents each!..I CLEANED 'EM OUT!!!

killed off that round of easter chocolate…so i went back for more!!!

@75% off comes to a grand total of $6…

i <3 easter