Has anyone seen Larry Allison?

Hey Larry,

PMed you, called you, and emailed you. Where are you hiding? Need powerpads, boxes, and FINS!

Austin

Aloha Austin

Larry has been at the Trade Show the last few days. You should be hearing from him soon as it is now over. I only know cause he called me from there. By the way… nice work you display here sometimes.

Talked to him on Friday, he was at his shop at that time. He should be around…

Larry where’s uncle pump?

yea wheres larry

huie

Leisure suit Larry?

deanbo, you beat me to it!

Quote:

Hey Larry,

PMed you, called you, and emailed you. Where are you hiding? Need powerpads, boxes, and FINS!

Austin

Hi Austin, Sorry I missed your call. Last week people from all over the world showed up at my factory before going go to ASR. Phone tape would filll up twice a day whole week and with time change from East Coast to West it was to late to call ya, when I checked my messages. Did email you Thurs. last week. ProBox movement is on overdrive before spring,alot of factories installing ProBox world wide. Then I went to ASR to see some of my friends and take care of meetings. I will call you Monday morning Calif. Time between 10 and 12 noon. Mahalo,Larry

Quote:

Aloha Austin

Larry has been at the Trade Show the last few days. You should be hearing from him soon as it is now over. I only know cause he called me from there. By the way… nice work you display here sometimes.

Bill, Thanks for answering for me. Sorry I didn’t meet up with your friend Spencer at ASR. So many people wanted to talk to me and so many I wanted to talk too, ran out of time. Mahalo,Larry

Quote:

Talked to him on Friday, he was at his shop at that time. He should be around…

Thanks PlusOneShaper, It was nice talking with you and Tom. Your extra stuff will show up Mon. got everything out Friday. Please let me know how everything works out. Mahalo,Larry

Quote:

Larry where’s uncle pump?

Hay rikks, Uncle pump is living in Laguna last I heard. Mahalo,Larry

Quote:

yea wheres larry

huie

Hi Huie, Thanks for your PM. Check your PM. Mahalo,Larry

Quote:

Leisure suit Larry?

deanbo and bizgravy, My Blue Suede Leisure suit was in the dry cleaners. LOL Mahalo,Larry

Thought I would share a few pics from ASR. Jim Phillips and Lance Collins of Wave Tool. Mahalo,Larry

Tim Bissell and Guy Takayama talking board design with Aviso owner John at ASR. Mahalo,Larry

people say… hey Ray , What’s the deal with ProBox…

I say…Call Larry…leave a message he will get back to you…

It might take a day or two…Leave a message with your number…

Probox 310 530 1383

…

Quote:

people say… hey Ray , What’s the deal with ProBox…

I say…Call Larry…leave a message he will get back to you…

It might take a day or two…Leave a message with your number…

Probox 310 530 1383

…

Thanks stingray for your support and always enjoy your posts. Mahalo,Larry

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF LARRY ALLISON IS STILL IN BIZ…TRIED TO REACH HIM.NUMEROUS TIMES NO RESPONSE…DOES HE HAVE A NEW NUMBER? PLEASE LET ME KNOW …
.thks

1 Like