Havard Jakobsen- Thanks for the visit!

Havard Jacobsen ended up in S. Texas last night, certainly not a short road trip from anywhere in the U.S. (much less from his native Norway!)We shared a couple of beers and talked about, what else, but surfboard design. We must have pulled every board out of the racks and rafters in my shop and looked them over. Good stuff Harvard! I enjoyed learning about your native coastline and sharing ideas with you. Hope you get back safely to your family and on time for the tail end of your Easter Holiday. Tom S.

Hi Tom, I’ve got to thank you again for your hospitality. I’m so glad I could make the drive to your place. You can learn so much on swaylocks, but nothing beats meeting face to face and running your fingers across the boards. Tom has a pretty nice collection of new and vintage boards in his shop, some very similar to what I want to make. Thanks, Tom. I hope you get the time to finish all your projects. Oh yeah, if I lived in Texas I woud love to have a place like Tom has in the countryside. Real nice! Best regards, Håvard

Yep Tom Sterne is a hell of a nice guy.I have never met him face to face but we talk alot on the phone.Just wanted to say thanks for all your help Tom…every thing from computers to…to cameras…to ebay.Later Bro. R.B.

Glad to hear you made it home, albeit a bit late for the holiday? Great to meet with you and share a bit of surf stoke from Norway. There is nothing as enticing as hearing someone describe a surf check at their home break. …we just keep on driving up the coast a little further to another unamed point break, one that perhaps has never been ridden. Thanks again for dropping by for a visit. Tom S.

Glad to hear you made it home, albeit a bit late for the holiday? Great to meet with you and share a bit of surf stoke from Norway. There is nothing as enticing as hearing someone describe a surf check at their home break. …we just keep on driving up the coast a little further to another unamed point break, one that perhaps has never been ridden. Thanks again for dropping by for a visit. Tom S.