Having urges to sell all my boards to fund creation of a new quiver

Should I feel bad for wanting to throw out the baby and the bathwater and make new versions of all my favourites.
I know I may not get the same results for each but I feel I can recoupe at least a little bit of cash to go towards new materials and then play with the designs, I just need a little bit more rail line and volume cause I’m getting a bit older.
Make a 5’10 version of the 5’8" etc…

I’ll probs regret it, but it think it have the need for creation.

I would be selling about 5 maybe 6 boards and looking at building another three?

If the new version dosent work out, save the template and dimensions of the old version and make another.

You’re better off building riding then deciding. I personally feel that some boards can’t be reproduced, whether its the board or the nostalgia attached to a good board. If not sell to a friend, at least there’s the possibility of getting it back.
I’ve seen boards sold, and people bummed for years down the road, and still talking about “the one”. I’ve also seen boards sold to friends, and after a couple of years finally making a deal to get the board back.

sell two and make 5 more
your ability to take others surfing
…ambrose…

thanks guys just random thoughts. but im taking a few boards down to the local with bargain prices this week. after i take abunch of measurements first.