'hawaiian built' logo design?

Ok, forgive me folks, but I have to know… Around the south bay I’ve noticed the coolest stickers on cars, it’s of a hawaiian woman sitting, wrapped in a red and white floral dress. It’s not an obnoxious ‘lost’ or ‘hawaiian island design’ T & A image, rather a traditional hawiian woman lovingly rendered. As a graphic designer, I was so impressed. Any help here?

Maybe the Hinano Logo?

was going to say the same thing. Ignore the next if you are not g. G: . need to speak rather . … deliver

That’s it! thanks! Whwre can I gat one? A six pack would be good too! Cheers! John

That’s it! thanks!>>> Whwre can I gat one? A six pack would be good too!>>> Cheers!>>> John Illustrator, maybe a bit of Photoshop, a color printer, some avery labels and a bit of creativity… its always better when you do it yourself… isn’t that why we’re all here?

That’s it! thanks!>>> Whwre can I gat one? A six pack would be good too!>>> Cheers!>>> John If it’s Hinano Beer, head direct to Tahiti. Send for me if you need help.

If it’s Hinano Beer, head direct to Tahiti. Send for me if you need help. Tropical Rush Surf Co 62-620A Kamehameha Hwy (808-637-8886), just over the bridge from Haliewa town has t-shirts, stickers. You can pick up a six pack in any Hawaii Safeway, FoodLand, etc.