Help a guy out...

I recieved this today, via e-mail… ___________________________________________________________________________ HI, I’m Ricardo from Brazil,and now I am learning make a surfboard. In brazil it is very hard to find somebody that want teach to make this. I want find somebody around the world that can show me everything to make a surfboard. I can travel any time,because I finish my college ,so I can go to anywhere, PLEASE HELP ME, if u can´t ,find for me somebody that can . PLEASE CHANGE MY LIFE. I work for u a full day and free ,and if u prefer I can pay a shaper course. I am waiting any ideas. PLEASE Became my dream real. I can make everything. MY E-MAIL THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL TIME http://www.hollowsurfboards.com

I thought they teach shaping, glassing and ding repair in Rio’s prisons. Not being too flip about it but Brasil produces plenty of boards. If he has access to the internet Swaylock is the place for him. Or if someone wants to exchange a Rio/Carnival stay in exchange for a few shaping lessons… Rob Olliges