Help design a board for the gay surfing community

Wow what is happening to our forum?

Major High jacking!

Tool Time Special?

Atomized…Surffoils…love it, love it love it…you go now. Man candy.almost split a gut over that one.LOL!

Atom…that’s a classy way to go. Unlike Surfding, I think this is a step up from the crap graffiti that Mayhem is trying to peddle…if you’re gonna rip a well know ad campaign (like Lost jacking the Dos Equis “Stay Thirsty” campaign) well then you can rob David from Italia or Vegas, or wherever good taste presents itself.

In other words, this is a step UP!

…now I’m just waiting for the reality show to be announced? Ira Opper, where are you when we need you???

( Im glad this thread isnt in general discussion.)

There must be a lot of gay surfers about, I wonder how many are on the pro tour ?

As usual in this industry, the moneys not in the actual surfboards, I think that accessories would be the way to go to make a quid.   Think of all the special skin moisturisers, cleansers and toners, shower gels and dont forget the gay styled surf magazine ! Call it Cruiser ? Cruising ? Tom could be on the first cover ?  Comes with a free iPhone Grinder app download so they can hook up in the showers after a session.

“When in doubt, don’t paddle out…accessorize”?

Hmmmmmm.

DS  hope you have a sense of humor about this one…

[img_assist|nid=1045865|title=|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=473|height=640]

Wow…you photoshop’d…er,…ME!

Geez, time has taken it’s toll. At first I thought you chopped me from 6’1" down to about Tom Cruise or even Danny DeVito size (or ANYONE in Hollywood for that matter), but then I realize I’m on a barber’s stool.

Well if anyone in the modern world can make me look 20 years younger, it will be Kyle…while still keeping my manliness about me. Carston will clue me into what current couture is IN to wear for the hip shaper, and Ted will give me a crash course in cooking power meals that will energize my planer cuts while trimming pounds off my figure like a new semi gun! All of that while Jay reorganizes my shaping room making everything so ergonomic that I will be shaping number 4 million by Christmas!

It it weren’t for the "Fab Five’ we’d all still look like Mike Purpus in the 60’s or Bilbo Baggins.

If they buzz cut my hair and I grow out my beard for 2 or 3 days, I’ll be a dead ringer for Brett Favre?

Addendum: and now it IS XMAS, and how about that guy BRETT FAVRE!!!

How about a Gold board with gold bonser fins?

i feel very awkward and im probably going to regret this.

but its all in good clean straight fun!

ahahahahahah..

la cage aux folles .... ahahahahah

Hey Dead,

This one was for a girl, but I'm sure the nith boyth out there would love it...

Josh

www.joshdowlingshape.com

… uah… maybe it`s something like this:

isnt that gay?! dont know…

Josh… what a killer outline and artwork.

Marlee… what the ? Is that a used condom???

ha, ha, a used condom. Great! Well, I thought it`s got an impression a gay would like…

Isn`t there anyone of the “targetgroup”, who can judge the already presented ideas in this threat?!

hey  DEAD !   is this your official coming out of the closet  post?

Oh pleeese! If Dead was I'd a seen him at the meetings.

Its all about stylish artwork...

[img_assist|nid=1048599|title=Fred Ass-tear|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=0|height=0]

Frocking up when you rock up...

[img_assist|nid=1048600|title=frockin|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=0|height=0]

And accessorising..

Hey guys

There is an online community just for gay surfers:

Has more than 1500 members

The site features relevant articles, photos, profiles and forums. I’ve already signed up. Go ahead, have a look.

Here’s the link:

Are lesbians allowed?

yes lesbians are allowed.

There are many lesbian surfers on the site www.gaysurfers.net and a group for girls…

,,,,, as well there should be.  It would be pure hyprocrisy not to allow  lesbians (or any segment of society) the opportunity to discover, interact, question, consider, learn, grow, tolerate, or even accept another portion of a modern society.

There ain't no shame in love........ cheap sex, well, that's sumthin else entirely. :-i

How 'bout chicks with dicks?