Help Joe Get a New Surfboard

Here’s the link: https://www.gofundme.com/help-joe-get-a-fish-surfboard

Cheers!

Joe needs to work harder and stop asking people for free shit.

Joe can also get a fish for 300.00

Joe can make his own for less.

Why does Joe need 1250?

help joe get a punch in the dick

This is supposed to be a joke. Right? Mike

Sounds like a couple of my so called customers.

Joe needs to wipe his snotty nose and get back to work. Joe needs to learn time management and not work all night. Joe needs to understand the concept of EARNING something. Joe needs to look up entitlement. Joe needs to learn he is just another swinging dick and isn’t special. Joe needs to deal with it on his own. Joe needs to go piss up a rope. Tblank needs to stop before he uses up the page.

Joe needs your help raising funds for a fish surfboard. He moved to Wilmington, NC, to start his own paint contracting business, and to follow his dream of surfing. Joe is a hard working individual who does great work often selling himself short to win jobs and working all night to meet customer demands. His work speaks for itself and yet with bills endlessly mounting, and little to no time for a social life, having fun and following dreams seems out of reach. Surfboards aren’t cheap and with your help you can help Joe follow his dream

It doesn’t sound like Joe has much time to go surfing anyway.

Help Me live a Trustfunder Surfer lifestyle on kauai. I need to reach a goal of at least !0 million. That should keep me comfortable for a few years.

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/spo/6040975133.html $250 right in Wilmington.

Welcome Joe to the real world.

Joe meet dick.
Dick works for a living, dick wants stuff free stuff, but dick doesn’t want to save up. Dick wants everything right now. Dick has no friends because he is always asking for hand outs out and wants instant gratification. All of dicks friends treat him like the plague, because Dick is no fun… Dick never pulls his weight. But all of dicks friends are working hard too. And all of dicks friends know how to make surfboards… But Dick won’t learn how to make surfboards because it is below him, or he is too busy…busy like everybody.

Joe, don’t be like dick… Don’t be a dick.

Ouch

Why not. you no ask, you no get!