Help me with Rusty model/specs

Hello I’m looking for specs on this Rusty board. Boyfriend gave it to me and I want to resell and put $ toward longboard I can learn on. I’d like some details so I can provide best 411 to buyer.

What I know

• Rusty
  • 6’ long, 19" wide, <2" thick
  • Brand new, never used, no leash

Looking for any help re model, year, materials, fins.
Who would this board be best suited for? Market value?

Bring this to your local shop and trade it toward something they recommend you learn on. They will give you some money off the new board or used board you choose. It may not fetch all that much. This will be much easier than trying to make up some nice sounding lines about an old board with a crazy fin set up.

Rusty shortboard with c-5 fins, i.e. A thruster with canards. The fins are cheap plastic. Probable buyer could be an older but small guy with fond memories of how he used to rip on his R boards back in the glory days. Or a kid with about a hundred bucks who needs a 6’0" and will throw away the canards because they “look weird and none of my friends ride them”… if the latter, you can mail me the canards, I will put them on a board…

80-100 bucks early 2000s.

Love the C5… Had quite a few HIC boards with them. Stole the specs off of Rustys. Send me the little useless fins… Not Keith…keith has way too many fins anyways.

Love the C5… Had quite a few HIC boards with them. Stole the specs off of Rustys. Send me the little useless fins… Not Keith…keith has way too many fins anyways.

Leave the board intact. Put it on Craigslist for $150 --$200 and see what happens. If you’ve got a Surf Shop that will work with you, consign it for 30 days and see what happens. Consign it with the same shop that you plan on buying a board with and they will try harder to sell it. Some shops won’t take a commission for selling it if you put the cash from the sale toward the purchase of one of their in stock boards. A nine ft. Run of the mill longboard will do you just fine to learn on. Buy a new or used American made board, not Thai or Chinese import crap. Hope that helps. Trying to give you some direction. Unlike most of the above BS.

Mcding. If you can get that much for boards like that up there. Stop by next time you are down. I have 40 or so Id be happy to send up with you.