Hey,Dingleberries? Bonding issue............

…Let’s see if they’re listening? …Can I glue my Superchargers w/ the dingleberries putty? Will it bond?Herb

…LET’S SEE IF IT WILL WERK?

…Nope,it didn’t work.Herb

Herb, I don’t know. It hurts too much when I remove the dingleberries. Mike

Hey Herb, How about a smidge of Greg Loehr’s R.R. epoxy with surfaces roughed up with 80 grit? Let it set for a half hour and the gently heat the area for a minute. I bet that’d work pretty good. Still watchin’ for my S.C. asstmnt. Got a nice perch this morning. It’s in the cioppino. Swells all busted up here and the weekend crowd has what there is of it log jammed. Gotta try the pressure ding ~ heat gun trick today. Off to the fin shop, Rich

When you’re doing heat to a pressure ding, don’t go with a lot of heat. Instead, use a little heat for a longer time. Putting a lot of heat to the area can most definitely make it delam. Get it up to ‘fairly warm’ but not a lot more. What effect it may have will be over a little while, not right away. Bear in mind that foam is a very good insulator, so it takes a while for the heat to get down in and warm up the gas in the crushed foam. Slow and easy does it. hope that’s of use doc…