Hitachi P20SB vacuum mod

Hey buys! just got my hand on a Hitchi P20SB which I will modify in the coming weeks. I remember a bunch of people talking about 3d printed vacuum exhausts and I was wondering if anyone can send me their file.

Cheers!

Hello, this is JDub from Rock and Sea, check out my custom P20SB dust collector. Hitachi P20SB Dust Collector Adapter – Rock and Sea Garage Board Shop

This is for anyone else w/ skil 100 - I found this 3D printed adapter for skil 100 from longtoe (think he’s an east coast shaper?) - I used mesh mixer to fuse the original longtoe file w/ another adapter for a Festool vacuum hose I have (other adapters exist for just about any other hose including generic shop-vac hoses) - I had to have my brother help me cutdown a piece of metal plate to replace the 3D printed insert (lower flat plate) that wasn’t very sturdy. Picked up some hardware from the hardware store and a bit of drilling w/ the drill press and some oil to lubricate - some cleanup bits that I don’t recall - overall seems to work reasonably well!