Hobie Seabord question

Lucky enough to grab this board out of the trash this morning and would love to see if anyone has any history on the board. I was honestly shocked at how pristine the board was and it may have been ridden once or twice and tucked away for 40+ years. It’s a Hobie Seaboard measuring 6’11”x21x3ish. The original fin has some odd black cubes that after researching appear to possibly be a guidance fin system. I know the Hobie Seaboard label has connections to Greg Loehr and Mickey Munoz but this board does not have the Munoz stamp - the only Id number is picture below 00120. The board has a ton of rocker and my best guess would be early 70s transition era. Any insights would be greatly appreciated and I plan on keeping and riding her in some future winter New England swells. Thanks all!!

1972, which is past the “transition” era. The Seaboard was a series of designs done as a collaboration between Munoz, Loehr, and Gary Propper. It could have been shaped by a few different guys at Hobie’s in those years. Munoz, Ralph Parker, Terry Martin, etc.
If the fin has channel caps and a dovetaiil box/fin it is indeed a Guidance System rig.
It is in amazing condition. Just having the fin is a bonus. Those got lost easily. By the end of 72 just about anyone using Guidance had switched to Fins Unlimited.
Nice score.

Thanks so much for the response - pumped to have pulled This from the grave I

score!