How to "follow" someone on Swaylocks

or maybe stalk them. Ha. 

I am following several people here so I don’t miss any gems. But I’ve forgotten how I did that. I think there used to be a button in their profile?  But I’m not seeing it, at least on my iPhone. Setting myself up for ridicule here but maybe it will help others. Many thanks. 

All the best

​I was following a few posters some time back, but since the changeover to the new platform, I don’t think the follow function works anymore.

The ppl I’ve been following still pop up by email but I can’t add new ones. Make it so, Mr Huck. (Thanks)

I asked the same question a while back, Surffoils told me to follow him. I still don’t know how. 

he’s a hard act to follow!

The best way to follow someone from swaylocks is to have inside position and call “party wave!!!”.

such a fine looking fellow

Lead. Don’t follow.

OK, Mouseketeers, after exhaustive research I figured it out. I hold the key in my hand. 

You can choose to “follow” someone when they start a new thread. Look for their initial post and below their name is an additional button named, and I am not making this up, “follow”. Click on that button and you’ll get an email whenever that person posts. 

I feel like I just discovered an Easter egg in an old movie. 

Mall the beast

What you describe works for following a topic for me. See profile->following->“other content”.

To follow people / accounts I click on the users name to get to his profile. There is a “follow” button.

The person get´s listed under profile->following->“people”.

(the attached picture gets scaled down, hard to read. rightclick “open in a new window” will show it full size)

Thank you MiWiew

allnthe best

The email notifications from sways seem to be all over the place. I get emails about random thing I have commented on but no emails about my own posts or ones that I actually tried to follow. It’s a weird beast hahahah.