Hyped as the next “game changer”

Huck I am sorry you are confused , there is a lot of that about these days , my opinion is that I am glad that someone ( maybe ) came up with something new , in this instance fins because there is very little that is new about the manufactuing of surfboards including fins , ( but only unbiased testing will tell ) , because in my opinion the surfboard industry has stagnated , we are still using foam cores with glass and resin skins , the foam and resin and glass are all toxic materials , again in my opinion we “need” to change to progress to move forward to get away from toxic materials in the manufacturing of surfboards , if you travel the world as a surfer , everywhere you go there is surfboard trash on the beaches , trash that does not go away on its own , trash that is a direct result of surfing and the surfboard industry , If surfboards were made of none toxic biodegradable materials that would in my opinion be progress , it would be a change for the better it would not involve corporate greed or any of the other negatives that you say are the result of change , If it is your opinion that the materials used in the manufacture of surfboards i.e. foam resin glass are optimum and that there is no need for change then that of course is your prerogative .

like I said, if you start a thread on the subject, we can discuss it.

Welp that was a little of subject.
Environmently speaking, I thing we should worry more about…
Our playground.
Yes, there is money to be make in seaborn plastic salvage, and believe me it is a gold mine!!!

More in the Bugs Club....

Total gimmick:

Even if water only flowed over a fin head-on, which it does not, you cannot CREATE a negative pressure in front of the fin. Its as if they ran their flow model backwards for marketing purposes. If they really spent 2.5 million dollars this is a simple money grab by a salesthief.

Their statements imply Bernoulli’s principles of lift apply to a liquid environment, which they don’t, and their idea that the ‘‘created’’ low pressure sucks the fin forward violates Newtonian physics as well.

Maybe the design does something positive, but its not doing it why they think it is.