i can't find rhinobalsa on the net

does anyone know if they’ve changed URL from rhinobalsa.com, or if they are still in the balsa business?? everywhere i’ve gone that has a link to them has failed. maybe temporary technical difficulties??

does anyone know if they’ve changed URL from rhinobalsa.com, or if they > are still in the balsa business?? everywhere i’ve gone that has a link to > them has failed. maybe temporary technical difficulties?? Ramon, I just checked my old bookmark & the site isn’t up. However, I was talking to Brad @foam EZ, & he was telling me he has a source for balsa planks or glued up blanks. You might want to check that out. also; rhino balsa phone (If still in buis.) (888)744-6622 fax 805 565-5559 Mahalo!

thanks for the Phones and the foam-ez tip, appreciate it. this is an open question for anyone that has purchased, or been quoted balsa prices. what is your best ball-park price estimate for a 10’ longboard’s worth of balsa, not a glued up blank, but planks for a do-it-yourselfer? thanks again!

does anyone know if they’ve changed URL from rhinobalsa.com, or if they > are still in the balsa business?? everywhere i’ve gone that has a link to > them has failed. maybe temporary technical difficulties?? Ramon, Gary is going to law school at this time. I’m sure he is reachable. I guess being an electrician isn’t cutting it. I’ll see if he is around for you. I’ll get back to you…

i still can’t get to the website. honestly, i’m cosidering trying to find a latin american source for balsa, and having it shipped to miami. i’m just doing some initial research. regards, Ramon.>>> Gary is going to law school at this time. I’m sure he is reachable. I > guess being an electrician isn’t cutting it. I’ll see if he is around for > you. I’ll get back to you…