... I wonder...

I wonder what it would be like if all us Swaylockers we were all surfing at one peak together…Hmmm???

Crowded? with a lot of board swaping.

Crowded? with a lot of board swaping. 1st annual Swaylocks Surf Fest…?? No contest just back to the soul of surfing! Sharing waves, boards, design, stories and tradition

i would prob ignore most, go off to my own peak and wish you would all leave like i do at my own break… just kidding, i am sure lots of stoke and hoots and board swapping would be very prevalent until everyone had spagetti arms and decided to go in to share some iced tea on the beach

i would prob ignore most, go off to my own peak and wish you would all > leave like i do at my own break…>>> just kidding, i am sure lots of stoke and hoots and board swapping would > be very prevalent until everyone had spagetti arms and decided to go in to > share some iced tea on the beach Iced tea on the beach? Chaps, I think I would jump on a plane from London, and brew you some proper English Tea!!

…this did come about,and gained more popularity than the pro surfing tours?Herb

I doubt if anyone would be surfing, we would probably all be in the water flipping boards upside down checkin fins, concaves, etc

I doubt if anyone would be surfing, we would probably all be in the water > flipping boards upside down checkin fins, concaves, etc Then the mat guys would show up ! [wink] as least this one would!

Then the mat guys would show up ! [wink] as least this one would! I would have my mat for sure.