Info on vintage Hobie requested

Hey all, looking for any info on the possible date and origin of this board. There are no markings anywhere on it although I swear when I bought it 8 years ago I found some very faint pencil marks but couldn’t make them out and now I can’t fins any anywhere. Board was on a wall for a time in a finished basement and then in a bag in storage for a few years. Anyway the fin looks to be early 60s and the logo from before I believe ‘62 when the diamond surrounded the Hobie name. The board was restored in Hood River Oregon before I bought it and I believe was actually surfed 2x by that owner. I’ve never had it in the water. Any help in ID and whether y’all think it is truly a Hobie or not. It’s a 9’10” BTW. Thanks!

I grew up around that era before they made the harbor I have seen some of the earlier works in balsa, the template looks really clean but also like an early rental with the coloration removed an re-glassed Hobie had a few friends and would personally sign his boards with their names as “for” and the friend’s first name.
Use a black light to bring out any details in any pencil marks you might see Most of those who want information on found objects are thinking of investments, the market for surfboards over 50 years old is based on nostalgia and the highest value found in a case by case basis with the buyer.

Thank you. I’ll use a black light and see if I can find more info. I did buy it as a bit of nostalgia and the price was what I thought pretty good but I am interested in selling it as my living situation and space considerations have changed.