Inlay, Graphicsilks, Board graphics...

Here some picts of our Inlays, Design silks we produce.

WE STILL LOOKING FOR SHAPERS and COOP-Partners. (just send PM)

• download the Flyer for some more Infos:

http://www.freaksoffashion.de/presse/fleeceflyer.pdf

Very fashionable. What’s the salary that you’re offering? I may be interested…even though I only have two boards under my belt…not like that matters anyway. Sign me up.

Quote:
Very fashionable. What's the salary that you're offering?

It`s not about any job to work for us!

We`re looking for Shapers who likes to test out our inlay.

They are very thin and we transfer any Grafic your/your Clients likes to have on thier board. The material is uv-resistant, restistant against solvent and the colours get burned in.

It´s about Shapers who like to offer thier boards for clients with whishes to realise individuell grafics in thier customboard (name or any other grafic…).

Oh… its spam to sell a product! LOL!

Good luck, I personally don’t think it is very interesting to put a fleece on the board. What does this doe to laminations? weight? Does it work with Epoxy or Polyester?

RE:Marlee, awe, just kidding about the spam… seriously though, if it doesn’t harm the lamination then I guess it would be interesting for those needing complex graphics. A few years ago there were boards marketed by Oxbow with ornate floral prints, is it like that kind of thing?

I dont think its spam.

At first place i`am looking for people who like to test out our fleeces and the samples are for free.

We are 2 guys who are proud to developed this product.

And there is not much $ left to annouce that.

And, tell me where should we put the treat, if its not in the Industry Talk Section??!!

I think there are some people out there who likes to have their design on customboard. And a lot of Grafics are not relaizable via spraying.

Weight is about 0,50-0,60 gr/m2.

It works with Epoxy and Polyester!!

Marlee,

Looks like an excellent idea. I think this forum isn’t as widely read as others, so please consider placing an “Announcement” on SwayBay or place a banner ad for more exposure on the site. It’s cheap.

Goodluck,

Swaylock.

ok swaylock,

i`ll check your offer. thanks.

so I can make something spiffy in photoshop, send it to you dudes, have you print it out on fiberglass, and send it to me and then when glassing my board I use your glass? Or is it a seperate cloth?

How does it work? I kinda like don’t want to mess with the structural integrity of my board.

right. It´s not printed on fiber. It`s a very thin fleece (like texil on poly base).

we tested it with shapers, which laminate it directly in blancos.

If you like to test it in advance, send me you adress and i`ll send you a smal sample.

We got now designed some Graficstripes.

For Shapers, -it`s for laminate in your boards.

these are not full boardgrafic as the others we offer. (Thats why they cheaper)

wanna have a look:

http://www.freaksoffashion.com/graficstripes/

we got a new design online:

more: http://www.freaksoffashion.com/surfboards/

very cool

can i send you tiff file with transparencies

so you can do my own designs as fleeces??

that`s possible, Paul.

jpg file be better;)

But let`s work out that all via pm or e-mail.

regards

m.

okay marlee

is a small orders to New Zealand a problem?

do i need a credit card?

hi marlee !

interesting idea , god on ya mate !

are you in germany ?

is postage expensive ?

cheers

ben

p.s. - I think ‘Feral Dave’ does / has someone doing something similar on the gold coast for him , maybe ? (but I may be wrong…)

No Problem. Money transfer is possible, too.

NEWS:

We got a new Category, called “single elements”.

Single Motives, ideal for sprayer who like to do thier design in combination with thier Design/BackgroundSpraying.

direct Link: http://www.freaksoffashion.com/single_elements/

(-more images will be uploaded the next weeks…)

At www.americansurfindustries.com we can try it on or Team Boards?

Here come two grafic fleece motives, already realised by Gero, FATUM, Portugal

we also made some more Single Elements Grafics/Fleeces:

and a new Typo Design Graficfleece (Completdesign), if one of your clients like to have thier Name or any other message in this look on board:

and one more single element design:

and a Complet Board Grafic:

Send me a big skull!