Is there a way to know for sure the board is sealed after final sanding?

Hi all,
Ive been making a couple of boards out of balsa wood in Ecuador for the last two months. It was very time consuming. I only had a few tools and the wood I was able to get at first wasnt long enough to build the boards on a traditional way ( using the wood lenghtwise).
Its been a very big challenge for me, being my number 3-4-5-and 6th board build ever. So it seems (I hope) im about to finish, but Im kind of worried of leaving a way for the water to come in without noticing. I did a hot coat and gloss on all of them. The gloss came out a little worst than expected, so I may have to go back to 120 grit to flatten the thing again. Im afraid to screw it up after all this work.
I`ve read a single pin hole can suck a fair amount of water.
How do I know for sure the board is completely sealed and finished?
here goes a picture
the boards are a 6.5 single fin, 6.0 mini simmons, 6.0 fish and a 6.6 alaia

yes, surf it

If you have pool, you may submerge them and look carefully for air bubbles. if nothing, the sealing should be watertight… Its better than surfing them, because if there is a leak you realize it much earlier, avoiding a lot of water getting in…

Exterior, acrylic-based concrete/tile sealer should fill any pin holes.
https://www.swaylocks.com/forums/behr-low-lustre-sealer-vs-behr-wet-look-sealer-hi-gloss

Otivi,
Where in Ecuador are you?

Man, i’m in Curía for a couple more days. You here too?

Thanks fellas for all your help. Sorry it took too long for me to write back. I just bought that acrylic based concrete sealer. I wet sanded my gloss to 1000. Is it ok to just go with the sealer over it? My plan is to apply the sealer then light polish it

No, I wish.
I spent a couple years in the vicinity of Montanita. Loved it.
I believe another Sways member - Ace - goes there regularly, and another member - deadshaper (Bruce Fowler) - has worked with people in Ecuador who are making balsa versions of some of his shapes.

Yes take it out and Surf it. If you start seeing little brown spots showing up all over the place; You’ll know you over sanded and burned thru. Oh and the board will start to get heavier. At that point you will know it is not sealed.

Damn brother,
you just missed ACE.
Hey, where’s Elliot when you need em…

I know who you talk about.
We shared many waves and some words.
A true and inspiring legend