Jerry Lopez Surfboards

Hey folks, Does anybody have any inside information on Lopez’s current shapes? Specifically, is he hand shaping them? Machine? Ghost Shapers? His boards generally don’t say much on the bottom. I’m wondering if anybody knows more about the differences between the “Pocket Rocket” and “Squirrely”? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Hey folks,>>> Does anybody have any inside information on Lopez’s current shapes? > Specifically, is he hand shaping them? Machine? Ghost Shapers?>>> His boards generally don’t say much on the bottom. I’m wondering if > anybody knows more about the differences between the “Pocket > Rocket” and “Squirrely”?>>> Any info is greatly appreciated. …Try this; www.gerrylopezsurfboards.com …His factory is in Oregon.Herb

Hey folks,>>> Does anybody have any inside information on Lopez’s current shapes? > Specifically, is he hand shaping them? Machine? Ghost Shapers?>>> His boards generally don’t say much on the bottom. I’m wondering if > anybody knows more about the differences between the “Pocket > Rocket” and “Squirrely”?>>> Any info is greatly appreciated. swaylock–i don’t know about the shaping, but i was seriously looking at getting a “swoopa” model and engaged in a handful of emails with the website. i was getting answers from someone who was NOT gerry, so the interest kind of dropped off at that point…