Joey Cabell surfboards

anyone know about Joey Cabell Surfboards,how many he made,what years were they made,worth much?anyway ,i have a 9’6’’ triple stringer Joey Cabell Surfboard hanging on my wall,weighs about 35 pounds ,is in good shape watertight,fin was put back on ,and done nicely,i have been offered 1,000 dollars from a couple different people.anyway if anyone knows about Cabell’s boards ,lemme know,i’ll try to find some pics to post so you see this gem!

Thanks

Aint That a VARDEMAN?

otherwise maybe its a later product later than 65

like jewels its worth more

when somebody wants it more than their money

call cabell…

he knows what it’s worth…

how could i contact Joey cabell?

Howzit Bruiser, Getting in touch with Joey might not be that easy since he's rather low key. I see his son Troy sometimes but not that often anymore but if I see him I can ask about his Dad. Other wise the only thing I can think of is to try the Chart house restaurant at ala Moana which Joey still owns, They may know how to get in touch with him if he wants to be found.Aloha,Kokua

drop a letter to the chart house at the ilikai in waikiki

or phone …maybe he’s listed in the honolul phone book

Quote:

anyone know about Joey Cabell Surfboards,how many he made,what years were they made,worth much?anyway ,i have a 9’6’’ triple stringer Joey Cabell Surfboard hanging on my wall,weighs about 35 pounds ,is in good shape watertight,fin was put back on ,and done nicely,i have been offered 1,000 dollars from a couple different people.anyway if anyone knows about Cabell’s boards ,lemme know,i’ll try to find some pics to post so you see this gem!

Thanks

If you track him down it would be interesting to offer him the board. I’d bet it might just open some doors for you. I’d love to see that one…a rare bird for sure.

I just came on to a signed Phil Edwards model in very good shape for $200.00. Resin pins, yellow tint 3 stringer, from the end of his run in 89’.

Send some pictures, please!

found pics ,says file too big ,how can i post?

Quote:

found pics ,says file too big ,how can i post?

I’m not the guy to ask for the proper way, but I usually right click the image and select to e-mail the photo to myself, which compresses the image suitable for Swaylock. Crude, but effective.

Howzit Bruiser, I htink this has been posted before, go to Microsofts website for downloads and get Image resizer, that will do the trick for you.Aloha,Kokua

Joey Cabell to picture resizing. Thanks Wildog… it took just a few secs to download.

tried everything ,maybe i could email them to someone to post,anyone?