john arnold surf machines [wayne lynch model]

i am trying to find a better image of this classic late 60,s laminate logo than the one in the photo archives at swaylocks.any help would be much appreciated.

Not a great image, but maybe some information on it might be helpful to you, not to mention a good site with all kinds of boards (if you don’t already know about it). http://www.surfresearch.com.au/00000103.html

There are some in surfing mag 1970 ill go look,also some in my old tracks mag from aus.

There are some in surfing mag 1970 ill go look,also some in my old tracks > mag from aus. thanks for responding kirk.i had the issue of surfing in my collection at one time.i think it has a picture of dick roseborouh on the cover and has a john arnold[wayne lynch] ad in the back.if you could locate and post it i would be really stoked.thanks again for your help…retroguy

Retroguy surfing vol.3 #1 I will try to post it when my son gets up.Wow what cool issue lots of nice turn on hulls s decks.Also a story on expoxy honeycomb by Carl Pope surfboards of the future.

Retroguy surfing vol.3 #1 I will try to post it when my son gets up.Wow > what cool issue lots of nice turn on hulls s decks.Also a story on expoxy > honeycomb by Carl Pope surfboards of the future. great work on your magazine archive probe.hope to see the john arnold ad posted soon.much thanks kirk,…retroguy

hi kirk,just wondering if you had a chance to get the mag. ad scanned and posted.had not heard from you in awhile and thought that maybe you had forgotten about it over the holidays.anyway,hope you read this and can assist in some way.happy new year…retroguy ps.whats in your surfboard quiver these days?