JR: Nice Tool

I hope you haven’t patterned you tool. I plan on ‘ripping’ it off. It so obvious (now!? after seeing your solution), the little bit of plexiglass with the gradations… simple, cheap, clean… you have turned two or three steps into one… geee, nice tool! Kevin

Yeah, its nice not to have to fumble around with measuring two points on calipers hoping they haven’t moved, it’s very quick. I ripped it from a picture I saw of Pleskuna (sp?) designed pair, wish I could take credit. His are a lot nicer, mine a lot cheaper. You probably have it figured out but… Scribe one line on the lexan, fix to handle. clasp known size blocks (don’t squeeze) make a mark on the other handle on either side of lexan scribe line. connect the dots with a scribe line. you’re in buisness.

JR, are you interested in building a few sets of those for sale? I know I would buy a pair off ya! I am sure there are others who would also. Let me know. Cash in advance of course!

gee…hmmm…guess I could. are you the same ed that made a post regarding a 12’3" LB at the Station site?

gee…hmmm…guess I could.>>> are you the same ed that made a post regarding a 12’3" LB at the > Station site? Yeah, that’d be me. Henry changed his mind when he found out I didn’t live in St.Auggie. I live up here in Georgia. I made myself a cheesey set of capliers, but yours… nice. I would pay bro, my email is Whats your price? let me know