Kelly's X-box Pipeline show

Any body else see Kelly Slaters X-box pipeline show on Espn2? Machado, Slater,Curran, Robb and Donovan, sufring the North shore and previewing Slater’s X-box game. The Most intersesting thing were the boards that Machado and Donovan were riding. Both were on single fin short boards. The surfing was really smooth and graceful but just as loose and powerful as their counter parts on thrusters. Later they hooked up with one of the Campbells and got to ride some of the original Bonzer bottom boards. Good shots and descriptions of the bottoms and fin setups. Any ways, my question to Swaylockers is about the boards Macahdo and Donovam were riding. Anybody know who is shaping these interesing sticks?

I didn’t catch the show but they’ll prob replay it. There’s some video of rob surfing a single fin al merrick at their website. That model board is for sale there too. Not sure of Donavan’s but prob a Doc Lausch? Jus http://www.cisurfboards.com/3_body_print.htm

Here is a link to the surf prescriptions page. The one on the show was a swallow. This link shows a diamond tail. http://www.surfprescriptions.com/SingleFins.htm

Here is a link to the surf prescriptions page. The one on the show was a > swallow. This link shows a diamond tail. The board Rob is riding is one he shaped himself . He also glassed it himself (under adult supervision) He’s becoming a pretty good laminator I told him he should post it on Swaylocks. We keep him away from the power tools.

not sure but my bet is dono’s on a surfpx and machado’s on a merrick. caught it but had to battle the remote cause my wife was watching american idol. tried the argument that who’s more of an american idol than slater but you know. did catch most of it. pretty cool for a hour long commercial. i likes the segment where they were surfing with straps…

Any body else see Kelly Slaters X-box pipeline show on Espn2? Machado, > Slater,Curran, Robb and Donovan, sufring the North shore and previewing > Slater’s X-box game. The Most intersesting thing were the boards that > Machado and Donovan were riding. Both were on single fin short boards. The > surfing was really smooth and graceful but just as loose and powerful as > their counter parts on thrusters. Later they hooked up with one of the > Campbells and got to ride some of the original Bonzer bottom boards. Good > shots and descriptions of the bottoms and fin setups. Any ways, my > question to Swaylockers is about the boards Macahdo and Donovam were > riding. Anybody know who is shaping these interesing sticks? big Al at Channel Islands does Machado’s.In fact, he is selling them in lengths from 6’5" up to 7’-something.A buddy of mine just ordered a 6’9"-the C.I. shop in Santa Barbara has a demo available for test riding.

Any body else see Kelly Slaters X-box pipeline show on Espn2? Machado, > Slater,Curran, Robb and Donovan, sufring the North shore and previewing > Slater’s X-box game. The Most intersesting thing were the boards that > Machado and Donovan were riding. Both were on single fin short boards. The > surfing was really smooth and graceful but just as loose and powerful as > their counter parts on thrusters. Later they hooked up with one of the > Campbells and got to ride some of the original Bonzer bottom boards. Good > shots and descriptions of the bottoms and fin setups. Any ways, my > question to Swaylockers is about the boards Macahdo and Donovam were > riding. Anybody know who is shaping these interesing sticks? TV has been very, very good to me. Sunday: 2 Bruce Brown films on TCM and then a contest in Oceanside on Outdoorlife and The Surfers Journal. Monday: In the mail was my birthday present from my wife which was the complete Bruce Brown DVD collection. Last night: the Slater Xbox show. I need to get out from in front of the TV and hit the water - so stoked.