Let's make a deal

Can I get someone to off Herb.He knows way to much and needs to be silenced.Maybe just send him to Indo in a crate on a slow freighter or break his hands and poke out his eyes.No one knows that much surfboard stuff no one!I don’t think Herb is even real.I think he’s made up by a group of well known surfboard builders in the industry.Just to screw with the beginners.

Can I get someone to off Herb.He knows way to much and needs to be > silenced.Maybe just send him to Indo in a crate on a slow freighter or > break his hands and poke out his eyes.No one knows that much surfboard > stuff no one!I don’t think Herb is even real.I think he’s made up by a > group of well known surfboard builders in the industry.Just to screw with > the beginners. Nah…you got that backwards.If anybody wanted to off Herb it would be the big industry guys…some of them(not all) are not to enthused about Swaylocks and the amount of info floating around.Herb is the Martha Stewart of board building…but I bet his stock portfolio is like mine…non existant.Herbs Da Man.

Nah…you got that backwards.If anybody wanted to off Herb it would be the > big industry guys…some of them(not all) are not to enthused about > Swaylocks and the amount of info floating around.Herb is the Martha > Stewart of board building…but I bet his stock portfolio is like > mine…non existant.Herbs Da Man. If the Big Industry Guys want to get rid of Herb they could just band together and hire him to be on-board surfboard technician for that Quiksilver tax-writeoff ship that sails the seven seas…and given that Ouik is reporting a huge sales increase this year they could afford it. “Martha Stewart of board building” - that’s a classic!

Nah…you got that backwards.If anybody wanted to off Herb it would be the > big industry guys…some of them(not all) are not to enthused about > Swaylocks and the amount of info floating around.Herb is the Martha > Stewart of board building…but I bet his stock portfolio is like > mine…non existant.Herbs Da Man. Herb the Martha Stewart of surfboards??? he’s Swaylocks Bitch… Just kidding

If the Big Industry Guys want to get rid of Herb they could just band > together and hire him to be on-board surfboard technician for that > Quiksilver tax-writeoff ship that sails the seven seas…and given that > Ouik is reporting a huge sales increase this year they could afford it.>>> “Martha Stewart of board building” - that’s a classic! …Herb"Martha Stewart"Bitch… has a ring to it,I like it ,LOL. Yes,it’s a tad bit harsh.I don’t think my wife would care for it. …As far as offing me,that would almost be a blessing,compared to what I have to go thru around here at Christmas time . …As far as the big guys buying me out… ,“they say that the best things is life are free,you can leave them for the birds and bees.That’s what I want”.Herb

Hey when I called Herb Martha it was compliment.Martha comes up with some pretty cool off the wall stuff that you would never think about.Her bisciuts are the best.Keep it up Mar…I mean Herb…R.B.

Hey when I called Herb Martha it was compliment.Martha comes up with some > pretty cool off the wall stuff that you would never think about.Her > bisciuts are the best.Keep it up Mar…I mean Herb…R.B. …It’s all good ,I’m sure.Herb

Now i hope i didn’t rub anyone wrong i’m a big MS fan??? Right!!! Sorry if my off the wall statement about MS and Herb being Swaylocks Bitc$… it was all done in fun… Gezzzzzz lifes a Bitc$… I will be a good boy from now on??? Right…

Now i hope i didn’t rub anyone wrong i’m a big MS fan???>>> Right!!!>>> Sorry if my off the wall statement about MS and Herb being Swaylocks > Bitc$… it was all done in fun… Gezzzzzz lifes a Bitc$…>>> I will be a good boy from now on???>>> Right… Howzit Rob, Saw Adam yesterday, I guess he’s getting married to a lady in the music business. Says you’re a stand-up good guy. Aloha, Kokua

Howzit Rob, Saw Adam yesterday, I guess he’s getting married to a lady in > the music business. Says you’re a stand-up good guy. Aloha, Kokua I try… Tell Adam hi and get some for me the Dog… It’s so cold today i just need to get away to some warm temps soon… Thanks Rob

You have gotten it backwards. I am the Herb Spitzer of life-style and good taste. Herb, if you’re ever in Connecticut, look me up…you won’t believe the Christmas decorations that i sculpted out of that diaper filler stuff!>>> Hey when I called Herb Martha it was compliment.Martha comes up with some > pretty cool off the wall stuff that you would never think about.Her > bisciuts are the best.Keep it up Mar…I mean Herb…R.B.

I try…>>> Tell Adam hi and get some for me the Dog…>>> It’s so cold today i just need to get away to some warm temps soon…>>> Thanks Rob Rob you’ve come to right place, It’s already pushing 80 degrees at 11:20 this morning. Aloha, Kokua

Rob you’ve come to right place, It’s already pushing 80 degrees at 11:20 > this morning. Aloha, Kokua Thanks Dog… This is what i have today… I guess it’s a good day to glass… It’s NOWCAST 5pm 12/19/2002 Seas: ssw 18 to 26 feet Period: 11 seconds Winds: ese 29 to 39 knots>> Offshore Surf: 12 - 23 ft ssw shores >>> another day in the NW Air temp 44 Hum. 87% Huge storm surf!!! but i guess the cove is dumping overhead A frames It’s the chill factor that kills me… Hard offshore, cold and damp. it feels better in the water it’s 50. so we go surfing to stay warm??? Tell Adam he’s really missing it.

Thanks Dog… This is what i have today… I guess it’s a good day to > glass…>>> It’s NOWCAST 5pm 12/19/2002 Seas: ssw 18 to 26 feet Period: 11 seconds > Winds: ese 29 to 39 knots>> Offshore Surf: 12 - 23 ft ssw shores > >>> another day in the NW Air temp 44 Hum. 87%>>> Huge storm surf!!! but i guess the cove is dumping overhead A frames>>> It’s the chill factor that kills me…>>> Hard offshore, cold and damp. it feels better in the water it’s 50. so we > go surfing to stay warm???>>> Tell Adam he’s really missing it. Rob, The girl Adam is marrying owns an ocean front house at Pine Trees. I bet if you play your cards right you’ll have a premiere place to stay on Kauai. Aloha, Kokua

Rob, The girl Adam is marrying owns an ocean front house at Pine Trees. I > bet if you play your cards right you’ll have a premiere place to stay on > Kauai. Aloha, Kokua Kokua whats your e-mail add for some off forum talk… I bet you know Craig Hoshida??? I use to stay with Craig when i would surf the HLSA back in 88… You know my website it has my add… A trip to Kauai would do me good it’s been a long time since 88… Laters Rob

Kokua whats your e-mail add for some off forum talk… I bet you know Craig > Hoshida??? I use to stay with Craig when i would surf the HLSA back in > 88…>>> You know my website it has my add…>>> A trip to Kauai would do me good it’s been a long time since 88…>>> Laters Rob Howzit Rob, I’ve known Craig for a long time, used to work surf contests with him. Got a kick outta seeing him in the J.C.video. I’ll find your web site for your address. Mine is . Take care, Aloha, Kokua