lime green resin tint?

Wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to get this color for an old school longboard? See attached pic, looks like pure resin tint I’d call a lime-green.
I think we have every color from Fiberglass Hawaii, trying to mix, but we cannot seem to get close to this clear lime green color.

Just mix green tint/pigment with yellow tint/pigment. not sure it is a tint straight out of the can for this color.
Try your mix on some fiberglass + a chunk of a blank cut until you are happy with it.
Advice: Mix color in a small cup. When you get the color right, add to resin and continue testing until you find the right depth you want (transparency).

Add a very small amount of black to the yellow tint to get that chartreuse color. Add more black to get olive-ish colors.

That’s some super insider info right there. And from someone who would know for sure. Nice little tid bit your giving up Atomized. I hope it is appreciated.

The two boards on the far left look like volan cloth with a few drops of green and or blue tint. The chromium in the cloth gives it that green appearance. I love those beautiful volan cut lines.

Many thanks Atomized. Very helpful!

Not lime green but close enough. My friend Brian Wynn getting it done in a hurry.

I just saw a proper shiny lime green pigment additive for the standart ( probably acrylic ) wall paint. anybody tryied that ?

The color on that Bing is not Lime Green.