Local Source for XPS?

Help!
I need some foam, not just any foam. Not having any luck nearby.
I’m in search of some 2 inch 4 x 8 XPS sheet insulation. The stuff that is typically blue, pink or purple and not styrofoam…
I need eight sheets.
South OC or North County preferred.
FWIW
It’s for a SHACC project.

Have you checked Home Depot? In my area, they stock Owens-Corning Foamular 250.

• 1.6 pcf and 25 psi min. compressive strength

Where you at?
For whatever reason, they don’ carry it around here.
Same goes for Ganahl, Lowes & White Cap…
Not sure why…

If it’s in their regional inventory you might be able to order some at their customer service counter

It doesn’t even show up on the local big box sites.
White Cap doesn’t carry it locally and won’t order that few…

You may have to ask in person if they have some in their central warehouse.
Definitely will not order a truckload for a single store.

Grumpy this is not exactly local to you but this guy on craigslist ventura has 122 sheets 82 x 24 x 2 id # 6523011716

Contact this company. I first saw them several years ago looking for XPS information. I think they are in Missouri. They have a yellow XPS foam.

http://ecomatesystems.com/applications/extruded-polystyrene/

Odd that your local Lowes and Home Depot don’t have it. They both do here. Wonder if its a California regulation thing or perhaps because you are in a warm climate where insulation isn’t as big of a deal.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Owens-Corning-FOAMULAR-150-2-in-x-4-ft-x-8-ft-R-10-Scored-Squared-Edge-Insulation-Sheathing-45W/100320352

this stuff?

Home Depot on Oahu does not sell Dow blue XPS, it sells the pink Owens Corning XPS, but it is only 1" x 2’ x 2’. We can get Dow XPS at Lowes and it’s 1" or 2" x 4’ x 8’. Home Depot here has better EPS choices, and Lowes has better XPS choices. I think they stock what they’ve found will sell in that region.

In hunting for XPS, I found Lowes stocks Dow blue only and HD O-C pink only. My local HDs have the 2" x 48" x 96" O-C 250 and not the 1" 150. Local Lowes have the 1" x 48" x 96" Dow housing insulation only (1.3 pcf, 14 psi).
My local lumber supplier carries the O-C 150 in several thicknesses but no Dow blue.