LONGBOARD PLANS for wooden construction

Hi all,
I would like to build a wooden longboard. I was thinking at some Takayama or Mactavish model that has proved its design, but actually it can be any board. I am thinking around 10ft long that can turn easily ( something like 5" of tail rocker, and wide point about 4ft from tail).
Do you know where on the net I can I free plans of longboards?
Many thanks!
Cheers!
Oscar

As a wood board maker also. I would suggest using boardcad or something similar to design/tweak a pre existing design. Then use either the hbtm by jedail or the built in functions of boardcad to get the templates you need. That being said, are you planning to build a chambered, fishbone skeleton, or compsand board? Have you checked out woodboardforum yet? Lots of great information here and there. Google is your friend!

Try to do as Phillip suggested. I guess the “Blending Curves” website is still up and offers free templates. You will find it almost impossible to duplicate a Mactavish or Takayama perfectly or even very close in Wood. You will get the outline but the bottom contours, rocker, concave, V, rails etc will be very difficult to duplicate.