Longboard shapers

Hey, I’m looking for someone to shape me a big boy log for this spring…I was gonna do it myself but am not sure I’m ready to.So if anyone on northeast coast is reading this and wants to do this for me we can discuss a price.I was thinking the clark 10’3" blank(25x4" thick) and nothing too fancy - thick and wide to float me. Anyone up for it? Email me if so. Mahalo Bear

Hey, I’m looking for someone to shape me a big boy log for this spring…I > was gonna do it myself but am not sure I’m ready to.So if anyone on > northeast coast is reading this and wants to do this for me we can discuss > a price.I was thinking the clark 10’3" blank(25x4" thick) and > nothing too fancy - thick and wide to float me. Anyone up for it? Email me > if so. Mahalo Bear Bear; I’m not on the north east coast but on the south east coast be glad to help you out —you can e-mail me or call my shop 904-270-2044 if interested either myself or Eric Marues can help you

yeh & no right guy ; wrong company -I am no longer with ozboards. I am now and will be in the future working for my own label; of coarse I stil due contract work for other labels such as Fluid Surfboards but they are all shaped and glassed at my facility where Eric Maurus & I can control the quality and all that fun stuff that you lose working for others especially those who don’t have it in their blood.

yeh & no right guy ; wrong company -I am no longer with ozboards. I am > now and will be in the future working for my own label; of coarse I stil > due contract work for other labels such as Fluid Surfboards but they are > all shaped and glassed at my facility where Eric Maurus & I can > control the quality and all that fun stuff that you lose working for > others especially those who don’t have it in their blood. Bought a Bennette swallow tail from Auqa East back in the early 90’s. Nice clean shape rode great. Ended up selling it to a buddy who took it home to Samoa with him and left it with a local kid when he left. It was only 6’6" so I often wonder how big the kid got and how large of surf he rode it in. Where is your shop located? Would like to drop in sometime and check it out if that would be okay. ed

Bought a Bennette swallow tail from Auqa East back in the early 90’s. Nice > clean shape rode great. Ended up selling it to a buddy who took it home to > Samoa with him and left it with a local kid when he left. It was only > 6’6" so I often wonder how big the kid got and how large of surf he > rode it in. Where is your shop located? Would like to drop in sometime and > check it out if that would be okay. ed Yeh, that will keep you awake at night thinking of a big Samoan kid on a 6’6" you can e-mail me at or call the shop 904-270-2044 and I’ll give ya directions to the shop and of course you can come by anytime --everyone else does --we have about decided to come in and work early in the morning so we are totally free to shoot the breeze with all the folks that come by, so your more than welcomed we tend to like it reminds me of the way shops were in the sixties just a cool place to hang out.