Looking for Delamination Repair Advice

It looks good to me 

I tried it on a big delam but still had a couple areas that didnt stay down despite extensive clamping & weighting. But it was really bad, not just a delam, the foam right below the glass had actually gone a little squishy.

Any moisture in there or just squishy from getting dinged up? I would get rid of the squishy stuff and fill with pourable foam. Qcell would prob weigh it down too much.

No moisture. I did add some thickener to my resin. Its 90% solid, just a couple small areas need to be cut out & re-done. I planned it so a decorative inlay will cover the whole patch, just wanted to try the re-glue.

Still haven’t perfected it, but getting closer. Cutting it open & re-glassing works best for me, but there will be times when this will be a better way to go.

This is my second board but I think I got lucky, they weren’t very troublesome. Do you work with resin or polyester?

Epoxy resin

Same here. Awesome stuff, but a bit pricey if you’re not doing it professionally. Heard good stuff about resin research so I’ll try that when my little bottle of ding all runs out.

Good job.