Made some board racks

They just need some padding.

So you’ve got casters on the bottom? Good idea. What are the pipes?? Ornamental fencing??

Aluminum pool fencing.
I got three panels for 2 dollars each at the clearance rack at Bunnings, Australia’s version of home depot, or some kind of big hardware store. they are 1200 mm wide and if I remove fins and put a board in very gap I should get 10 boards in it.

We do the same thing over here. Fence panels we get from Home Depot. You’d be surprised how many fences I see in Glass Shops around San Clemente and Oceanside.

Genius

Thanks buddy.

Could be a nice little side line for you if you were able to make these and sell them to Surf Shops etc. There is a company that makes a variety of racks for shops that sells online. One of their models looks similar. The idea that’s nice about yours is that it can be put against a wall or placed as stand alone in the middle of the room. Lowel

I have one word, “NICE!”

Our outdoor rack in Nags Head NC (US). PVC pipe, pressure treated 2x4s and a well placed Forstner bit and some tape to shim the pipe.

How good is it when you get good rack space… those look good sk8ment

ive been pipe bending plastic electrical conduit with pipe insulation for a out of the way under qld’r solution.

need to make a heap more, one day i’d like my whole under house to be full

So that is conduit that you bent with an Electrician’s Conduit Bender ??