Mana. John sewell

Bought a Mana board on Maui when on vacation with my family in 1996-97. Just trying to get any info on it. Surfer it for a bit on the Oregon coast where it got banged up. It’s something I will always have around, because I have no reason to get rid of it. No surf here in Mississippi but Florida is not too far away. Looking for some history and someone who could fix the glass on it. I tried at 16 and it looks like shit.

If you are serious about background on Mana Surfboards and John Sewell; it would be worth a call or email to Hawaiian Islands Surf and Sport in Kahului, Maui. Ask to speak to Lenny. They used to sell his boards there. Used to see him once in awhile coming and going at Fiberglass Hawaii. A few of the guys that frequented Ukumehame rode his boards. Lowel

Sad to say, but Hawaiian Islands Surf and Sport in Kahului, Maui has been closed for some time. At least a year, and probably longer.
I think the location is soon to be a Legalized Pot vendor.

Wow! That’s too bad. Was a good outlet for local shapers. Lenny helped a lot of people out. Did quite a bit to help Jimmy Lewis with his SUP biz. Since it was handy to the airport I always sent people by there for rentals. I have been gone too long. Lowel