Marc Andreini 6'5" Fish ???

I’ve had my eyes on the above board for a while. I have a 7’0" Vaquero which has been very enlightening. Quite possibly the funnest board I’ve EVER had. So if anyone knows about these fish let me know…

Thanks,

Don

Wow, Mark. I don’t know much about the board you’re talking about, but I do remember Mark. We had all just moved to the North Shore. I think it was about 72 or 3. Mark was living with Bill and Wendy Barnfield across the street at V land. I had the luxury of a carport to shape in at my house with Michael Peterson. Bill and Mark shaped in the keawe bushes at night. They had their lights set up out there and everything. Mark was a great, humble guy. I always wondered what ever happened to him after we lost contact. I’m stoked he’s still shaping. Used to make some nice Sunset boards for sure.

C

Thanks for the insight. I've never met Marc, he seems to slip in unoticed at the Beach House every once in a while with a few boards. I was hoping to get some info from KP or Matt, they really seem to know Marc's stuff. I'll probably just go buy it today, like I said his Vaquero's are unreal, I just can't believe any board could be faster than those.

Thanks,

Don

i believe it is a board Marc made for himself.however, due to a recent relocation it just didn’t quite fit into the quiver he wants for the area he moved to.if you are diggin’ it, buy it!might be the only one from him for a while…